- Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should contact Phillips Total Care Pharmacy
(*) - required fields
- NOTE: Answering “yes” to this question does not constitute an automatic bar to employment. Factors such as date of the offense, seriousness and nature of the violation, rehabilitation and position applied for will be taken into account.
- Starting with your most recent employer, please provide all of the following information
- EMPLOYER 2
- EMPLOYER 3
- Starting with your most recent school attended, provide the following information
- Fill in the information of three business/work references who are not related to you and are not previous supervisors. If not applicable, list three school or personal references who are not related to you.
- Reference 2
- Reference 3
RELATED INFORMATION / RESUME / SIGN
- APPLICANT STATEMENT: I certify that all information I have provided in order to apply for and secure work with this employer is true, complete and correct. I expressly authorize, without reservation, the employer its representatives, employees or agents to contact and obtain information from all references (personal and professional), employers, public agencies, licensing authorities and educational institutions and to otherwise verify the accuracy of all information provided by me in this application, resume or job interview. I hereby waive any and all rights and claims I may have regarding the employer, its agents, employees or representatives, for seeking, gathering and using truthful and non-defamatory informations, in a lawful manner, in the employment process and all other persons, corporations or organizations for furnishing such information about me. I understand that this employer does not unlawfully discriminate in employment and no question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or eliminating any applicant from consideration for employment on any basis prohibited by applicable local, state or federal law. I understand that this application remains current for only 60 days. At the conclusion of that time, if I have not heard from the employer and still wish to be considered for employment, it will be necessary for me to reapply and fill out a new application. If I am hired, I understand that I am free to resign at any time, with or without cause and with or without prior notice, and the employer reserves the same right to terminate my employment at any time, with or without cause and with or without prior notice, except as may be required by law. This applicaiton does not constitue an agreement or contract for employemnt for any specified period or definate duration. I understand that no supervisor or representative of the employer is authorized to make any assurances to the contrary and that no implied oral or written agreements contrary to the foregoing express language are valid unless they are in writing and signed by the employer's president. I also understand that if I am hired, I will be required to provide proof of identity and legal authorization to work in the United States and that federal immigration laws require me to complete an I-9 Form in this regard. This Company does not tolerate unlawful discrimination in its emploument practices. No question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding an applicant from consideration for employment on the basis of his or her sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, or any other protected status under applicable federal, state, or local law. This Company likewise does not tolerate harassment based on sex, race, color, religion, natinal origin, citizenship, age, disability, or any other protected status. Examples of prohibited harassment include, but are not limited to, unwelcome physical contact, offensive gestures, unwelcome comments, jokes, epithets, threats, insults, name-calling, negative stereotyping, possession or display of derogatory pictures or other graphic materials, and any other words or conduct that demean, stigmatize, intimidate, or single out a person because of his/her membership in a protected category. Harassment of our employees is strictly prohibited whether it is committed by a manager, coworker, subordinate, or non-employee (such as a vendor or customer). The Company takes all complaints of harassment seriously and all complaints will be investigated promptly and thoroughly. I understand that any information provided by me that is found to be false, incomplete or misrepresented in any respect, will be sufficient cause to (1) eliminate me from further consideration for employment, or (2) may result in my immediate discharge from the employer's service, whenever it is discovered. You will be required to enter a digital signature which will be binding as your actual signature. Your electronic signature below indicated your agreement with the above statements.